Fix it Center Pro
(beta) is an automated troubleshooting service from Microsoft. This service can help make it easier to identify solutions to problems with Microsoft applications.
Fix it Center Pro can use targeted analysis to scan your system to identify and resolve specific problem areas. In addition, Fix it Center Pro can help find the most suitable content, tools, and forums and help address the symptom that you see. Fix it Center Pro can also help with a troubleshooting task that you are performing through its Guided Search feature.
Fix it Center Pro has several features that can be used to help diagnose issues. Those features are as follows:
Guided Search helps you find the most suitable content, tools, and forums and helps address the symptom that you see or the troubleshooting task that you are performing.
Work Items enables you to track your research as you are resolving an issue. If you cannot solve a technical issue on your own, click the Escalate button to turn your work into a Support Request (in which case, charges may apply).
Support Requests enables you to track or create new Support Requests with Microsoft (in which case, charges may apply).
Analysis sessions scan your system to identify solutions for specific problem areas. The results are uploaded to Microsoft servers to be processed and to identify any known issues. If a known issue is found, a message is displayed that explains the steps that you can take to resolve the problem. You may escalate the diagnostic results into a Support Request for more help from Microsoft if you want (in which case, charges may apply).
Work Items, Analysis, and Support Requests can all link to one another so that the relationships between them are clear and easy to track.
- If the diagnostic does not resolve your issue, you can easily create a Support Request. To do this, click the New button in the Support Request Toolbar. Or, click the Escalate button in a Work Item (in which case, charges may apply).
- If you chose to open a Support Request, and the Fix it Center Pro diagnostic resolves your issue before you start to work with a Microsoft Support Professional, you will not be charged for the Support Request.
How to return to Fix it Center Pro
Diagnostic results are usually displayed immediately after the troubleshooter completes its scan. However, there are some instances where it can take up to an hour for deep analytics to be completed. Your computer will not be affected by these deep analytics because the analysis is processed in Fix it Center Pro. You can leave Fix it Center Pro and return to the site later to review the diagnostic results.
To return to Fix it Center Pro, follow these steps:
- To return to Fix it Center Pro, click the following link:
- If you are prompted, sign in by using your Windows Live ID.
- To view your Analysis Package, in the left-side navigation area, click Analysis, and then locate the name that you entered earlier.
- To view your Support Requests with Microsoft, in the left-side navigation area, click Support Requests.
See original article:
Microsoft Fix it Center Pro automated diagnostic portal
- Office 365 users must authenticate again when they open a new tab or a new window when connected to Outlook Web App in Internet Explorer 8
- How to troubleshoot the Outlook Offline Address Book in an Office 365 environment
- PurchaseOrderDetail package for Analysis Cubes may not load all Purchase Orders
- On-premises Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 users can’t view free/busy information of Office 365 users in a hybrid deployment
- Unable to add a new Deployment Administrator from trusted domain in same forest