Error message when you try to open the Purchase Order Entry window in Microsoft Dynamics GP: "Purchase Order Processing setup information is missing or damaged"
Purchase Order Processing setup information is missing or damaged.
METHOD 1: Check the setup/security:
- On the Microsoft Dynamics GP menu, point to Tools, point to Setup, point to System, point to Security, and then click Alternate/Modified Forms and Reports.
- In the ID box, type the user ID.
- In the Product list, click Project Accounting. (If this is not in the list, then go to Method 2.)
- In the Type list, click Windows.
- Expand the Purchasing folder.
- Expand the Purchase Order Processing Setup folder.
- Click Project Accounting.
- Click Save.
- On the Microsoft Dynamics GP menu, point to Tools, point to Setup, point to Purchasing, and then click Purchase Order Processing.
- Click Project.
- Make the appropriate selections.
- Click OK.
METHOD 2: Check the registration:
1. Click on Tools under Microsoft Dynamics GP, point to Setup, point to Company and click on Registration.
2. Scroll down and see if Project Accounting is listed (which means it is in your registration keys). If the checkbox is marked, this is why it is looking to Project Accounting for the POP window, even if you do not have Project Accounting installed. If you are not using Project Accounting or do not wish to install it, the checkbox should be unmarked.
Article ID: 916687 – Last Review: August 28, 2013 – Revision: 5.0
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0, when used with:
- Purchase Order Processing
- Project Accounting
|kbexpertiseinter kbexpertisebeginner kbtshoot kberrmsg kbmbsmigrate kbprb KB916687|