The Microsoft Dynamics Adapter updates the markdown field on a sales order in Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 with incorrect values
Consider the following scenario. You have installed the Microsoft Dynamics Adapter to integrate data from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 into Microsoft Dynamcis GP 10.0. You apply a manual line item discount in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 applies that discount to the line total in the extended price field. The extended price field is mapped to the markdown field in Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0. The markdown field is associated with each item, so the markdown is taken on all items. The total value of the markdown is multiplied by the number of items you have on the order.
Update the Order to Sales Order map with the following steps:
- Open the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Adapter for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0.
- Expand Maps, and then click Order to Sales Order.
- In the Order to Sales Order map expand Sales Order, expand Sales Order Lines, expand Item, expand Line Discount, and then expand Amount.
- Edit the mapping in the Value field with the following:
=If(GreaterThan(All Order DetailsOrder ProductQuantity, 0), Round(Divide(All Order DetailsOrder ProductManual DiscountValue, All Order DetailsOrder ProductQuantity), 2), 0)
Note: If you use a decimal place value other than 2 in Microsoft Dynamics GP then enter the applicable value instead of 2 when you edit the map.
5. Click Activate, and then click Save.
for other considerations.