Error Message "Cannot access this report (or form) because the dictionary containing it is not loaded." when Printing a Report in Microsoft Dynamics GP
Cannot access this report because the dictionary containing it is not laoded.
This message is typically caused when a user has access to a a modified report or form that no longers exists. This is most commonly seen after an upgrade or service pack installation where the reports dictionary has been changed and now contains different reports.
1. Click Microsoft Dynamics GP, point to Tools, point to Setup, point to System and click Alternate/Modified Forms and Reports.
2. Choose the Modified Forms and Reports ID assigned to the user experiencing this issue.
3. Choose the Product from which the report is being generated or choose All Products if you are unsure.
4. Select a Type of Reports. (If it is a form, then choose Windows).
5. From the Modified Forms and Reports List that populates, expand the correct Series and Report Name as appropriate.
6. You may find that the modified report is missing and no security is set. Mark the Microsoft Dynamics GP report to grant access to the original report. Or you may re-import in the modified report and set security to the modified report again.
1. Under Microsoft Dynamics GP, click on Tools, point to Customize and click on Customization Maintenance.
2. The modified forms and reports will be listed here that exist on your installation. You can export them to package files for safe-keeping, or import a new modified form and report.
for other considerations.